Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summer Safety

A friend of mine has a very honest and frequently refreshing blog (look to the left and it's "Erica"). It is good to read with an open mind and remember that we all have opinions and the beauty of this world is that we can all express them freely. Even if I don't always completely agree, I sure love to read what she has to say. I like to spend time with her more, but reading her blog is next best.

She is having a giveaway of some helpful summer items and if you go to the blog entry and leave a comment, you can be entered too! The deadline is June 19th, so hurry up! If you miss it, it's still worth a read... http://www.momsjournal.org/20080612/summer-saftey-swimmers-giveaway/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link - you get a double entry for the blog post ;-)

I think life would be pretty boring if there weren't different opinions or if different opinions weren't allowed. Oh and I've put in my notice at work. My last day is the 25th - YAY!