Friday, July 11, 2008

The Mall on My Forehead


Shortly after I got home from work this morning I had Gavin in his chair working on his breakfast and I was sitting on the couch feeding Justin. Gavin asked "Mama, why milk comes out of your boobs?" I started to formulate an answer (this is not a new subject in our house, so I wasn't shocked at all) and he kept on talking. He said something like "Oh, it comes from the mall on your forehead too."

Me, "The what?"

Him, "The Mall."

Me, "Where's the mall?"

"No Mama. The MALL! The bumpy thing on your forehead!"

He was almost yelling at this point and frustrated that I didn't understand. I understood his words clearly. He was saying something about a Mall and my forehead. Huh? He mumbled something and stopped his breakfast to come and show me what he was talking about. He was almost to me when the light bulb went on....

***I have to break here for a little background info. Gavin frequently sees things on my skin and says "is that your nipple Mama?" "No Gavin, that's a mole." Besides, my nipples don't look anything like moles!!! (I know, TMI)***

So, back to the story... He was talking about the MOLE on my forehead near my temple. Of course, milk comes out of that too doesn't it? I know that Justin thinks I just ooze the stuff, but I really don't think Gavin has ever seen milk come out of my forehead. Now that would be amazing.

The picture is from my phone and was many months ago. I snapped it to remember what Justin looked like from my personal angle.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL... :) i wish i had taken a pic like that. i can't remember maggie so small. i suppose i could take one now, but she's so big!

Anonymous said...

duh - the MALL on your forehead! hahaha Sometimes I can't wait for Sophia to start talking just to get some of those funny conversations, but then I listen to Kurt talk on and on about something and I'm glad she's not there yet. :p