Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy day


We have been to Ace and the gorcery store. Gavin watched Seasame Street while I put the gorceries away and fed Justin. Both of them are in bed (Gavin is playing, but at least he's in his room). I put Gavin in his room about 1 hour ago. In that time I have folded 2 loads of laundry and put them on my bed. Put another one in the wash. Put Justin down for a nap. Wiped Gavin's rear after he used the toilet. I just put the last cookie sheet in the oven of a double batch of Oatmeal Scotchies. The dishwasher just finished. I am going to empty it, fill it and run it again. I am starting to pack the food for camping. I also have to pack my lunch for work tonight (yup, got to do that too). I need to pack Gavin's snack for preschool tomorrow morning so that when I get home from work at 8 I can feed Justin, and we can take off again. After preschool we are headed to Ocean Shores for a camping trip. It will be the first time Justin has slept in a tent. Hmmm, fun. Anyway, I am a bit rushed right now because I know I have to leave for work as soon as Justin goes down for the night. I won't be getting any kind of nap, so hopefully I can sleep in the truck a little tomorrow on the drive there. That reminds me, I have to print off directions...


I am trying to keep up on my water intake. I am a bit scatter brained and looked around the kitchen for my water. I didn't see it, so I filled another one. After gulping some down, I set it down. Hmmm, there's the other water, right in front of me. That is seriously where I set the second one. I didn't move it just to take the picture. I realized that maybe I should sit for a spell, so here I am :-)


Ok, back to it!

No comments: