Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm gonna miss this


I just slow danced to "You're Gunna Miss This" by Trace Atkins in the living room with Justin. He sure loved it and rewarded me with the best smiles! I had a hard time singing along because I was crying. Not only was I enjoying the moment, but I was remembering back when I used to do the same thing with Gavin. I know everyone says it, but time goes so fast. Just take a minute to look around and find the joy wherever you are in your life because before you know it, you will have moved on in one way or another. (the picture may be blurry, but it represents his wonderful smile really well)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny I'm torn between wanting to do more with Sophia like going to the zoo and having her stay young. I mean we could go to the zoo but she wouldn't enjoy it as much as when she's a bi older.

I hope I can talk Kurt into having a second baby! (I don't want another right now right now, but I know I want another)