Friday, April 4, 2008

Oh come on, I'm only 32!


Can you believe how many pills are in that picture? The 2 little ones are my birth control and my thryoid pill. I started having to take the thyroid one when I was pregant, so I don't know if I'll get off of it or not. I still take a prenatal vitamin since I'm breastfeeding. I also have a raging sinus infection, so I am on 2 honker antibiotic pills, twice a day for 14 days. The 2 reddish looking ones are the Ibuprofen I need to keep my head from trobbing right off my body. I also use a teapot looking thing (neti pot) to clean out my sinuses daily, and a steroid nasal spray (not pictured because it's in the bathroom). The nasal spray is very helpful in reducing the inflammation in my sinuses and helping me to feel a lot better. I used to give that many pills to my patients in the hospital. When did I start taking so many??? I'm only 32 years old!!!

No comments: